BEST NEW PRODUCT COMPETITION & DISPLAY
The Best New Product competition and display recognizes new products judged on the quality of and value to the specialty coffee and tea industry. Award trophies are presented to the winners of exhibiting companies during the show.
All entries will be published on New in Coffee platform for showcasing innovative, new products within the coffee industry.
Terms & Conditions
Rules, Definations, Guidines & Best Practices
Competition Categories & Definitions:
- Coffee Accessories. An item supplementary to coffee. For example, mugs, cups, lids, cleaning brushes, dump boxes, tampers, measuring items, etc.
- Commercial Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment. Any equipment used to prepare or serve coffee or tea in a commercial environment. For example, grinders, brewers, espresso machines, roasters, thermal pots, and servers.
- Consumer Commercial Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment. Any equipment used to prepare or serve coffee or tea in a non-commercial environment (e.g., grinders, brewers, espresso machines, roasters, thermal pots, and servers) in enhancing the quality of specialty coffee and tea beverages in the consumer marketplace.
- Open Class. Open to products that do not fit in any of the above entry categories and align with the current industry trends.
Rules for Submission
- Applicant must me be an exhibitor in the Exhibit Hall to enter.
- Product must be new to the company and introduced into the marketplace no more than one year prior to the first day of the show.
- Entry can be debuted at show but must be available for sale to industry and be commercially available in that trade show’s market, same continent as the show, within six months.
- Prototypes are not allowed.
- Entries must be available in the exhibitor booth & have supporting data indicating the entry's intended use.
- SCA reserves the right to reclassify or decline an entry.
- Best New Product awards are at the discretion of independent judges and show management.
- Judging will take place onsite at the show.
- All entrants will be displayed at the Best New Product display on show site.
- Submissions must be received by 31 December 2023.
Winner - 2023
Latte Art Factory