Coffee Design Awards Registration
Great coffee is often given distinction via great design. This awards program and display celebrates the most inspirational design in the industry.
All entries will be published on design.sca.coffee - SCA’s platform for showcasing inspirational design within the coffee industry.
Terms & Conditions
Rules , Definations, Guidelines & Best Practices
Competition Categories & Definitions:
- Vessels. Anything you drink or serve coffee from.
- Spaces. Places for making, teaching, serving coffee.
- Packaging. Bags, boxes, tins - looking beyond brand adherence.
- Branding. Logo, visual environment, stationery examples of application - beyond packaging.
Rules for Submissions and Judging
- Entry must be new to the market no more than one year from show start date.
- High-quality photos of each submission must be included - minimum 3MB. Entries for Packaging will be displayed via two 18" x 18" inches photos against a white wall with a title card indicating key details; entries for Branding and Spaces, via three 18" x 18" inches photos with a title card.
- In the case of physical samples with Packaging, one to two items will be displayed on a shelf below the images.
- For entries into Packaging, applicants must ship a sample ahead of the show to be included in the exhibit and considered for judging.
- Shipping details will be provided.
- We strongly encourage the sample to include coffee and not be an empty bag as that will not look good on the display.
- Applicants should include as much information as possible about their submission.
- SCA reserves the right to reclassify or decline an entry.
- Coffee Design Awards are at the discretion of independent judges and show management.
- Judging will take place onsite at the show.
- All entrants will be displayed at the CDA display on show site.
- Submissions must be received by 31 December 2023.